Registration & Fees
The karate year begins September of each year. New students may join the club at any time during the year.
All students must pay both the Karate BC membership and Gima-ha membership. It is required that within 3 classes, all students register with Karate BC.
Karate BC ensures you are covered with insurance in the event of an accident in karate. (please view the site for details). This is done via online with karate BC including payment.
Register under White Rock Karate Club.
KARATE BC FEES
- Juniors (15 yrs. & under) $35.00
- Adults (16 yrs. & over) $55.00
- Black Belts (all ages) $70.00
These are paid individually via Karate BC website
GIMA-HA SHOTOKAN-RYU ANNUAL ASSOCIATION FEE
(This fee goes to head dojo in Japan)
- Juniors (15 yrs. & under) $20.00
- Adults (16 yrs. & over) $30.00
- Black Belts (all ages) $30.00
CLUB SPECIFIC MONTHLY TRAINING FEES